Jump to Recipe
Red Lobster is one of the most popular chain restaurants known for its seafood menu. But undoubtedly, the desserts and cheesecakes offered at Red Lobster are delectable. Try this cherry pie Red Lobster style cheesecake at home with us.
As any cheesecake, it features a crispy crumble base topped with a rich and cheesy filling. All in all, this dessert is a cheesecake lover’s dream. Prepared with Lorna Doone cookies, butter, sugar, heavy cream, gelatin, cream cheese, sour cream, and eggs.
Bind all the elements together in a blender. Top it up on the crumble base made of cookies and bake for 30 minutes. Red Lobster-style cheesecake will be ready easily.
If you want to change things up a bit and don’t want cream cheese in your cheesecake, I have something for you. Here is a list of substitutes for cream cheese in cheesecake.
Don’t skip on the list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions. The recipe card below will be your guide throughout. Get the right estimation and measurements in the article below.But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes.
1. Red Lobster Shrimp Nachos– Red Lobster shrimp nachos is a delectable combination of shrimp, tortilla chips, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, tomatoes, onions, jalapeno, and avocado. This dish has shrimp cooked and combined with delicious cheese sauce and tossed with warm tortilla chips. Pico de gallo on top adds fresh flavors to this dish. It’s a delicious side dish for seafood lovers prepped in Mexican-style.
2. Red Lobster Flounder– Red Lobster flounder is a crispy delicious appetizer that gets ready within 30 minutes. This dish has flounder fillets marinated with the flavors of cornmeal, pepper-salt seasoning, and smoked paprika. It’s deep-fried and served with tartar sauce or any hot sauce of your choice. This dish has spicy smokiness from paprika with juicy meatiness from the flounder from inside. The crispiness on top adds more fun to this dish.
3. Red Lobster Crab Alfredo– Red Lobster crab alfredo has pasta tossed in a cheesy-delicious sauce. This sauce is a mixture of cream cheese, parmesan cheese, half-and-half, crab meat, and butter. Garlic powder, salt & pepper add the seasoning flavor to this dish while parsley adds a herbal twist to it.
4. Red Lobster Brussels Sprouts – Red Lobster brussels sprouts is a nutritious dish. It has brussels sprouts roasted and tossed with caramelized butter sauce. Salt and pepper seasoning enhances the taste of this dish. It’s a delicious side dish and gets ready within 30-35 minutes.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Style Cheesecake?
- Springform Pan – Prepare the cheesecake in a springform pan for achieving a proper finish.
- Bowl – Merge the crust mixture into a bowl.
- Spatula – Using a spatula, pat the crust into the springform dish.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Style Cheesecake?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||30 Minutes||35 Minutes|
What ingredients Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Style Cheesecake?
- Lorna Doone Cookies – Take half a cup of Lorna Doone cookies for preparing the crust of the cheesecake.
- Butter – Add a tablespoon of melted butter to the cookie’s crust.
- Sugar – Use sugar as per your taste.
- Knox Gelatin – Gelatin is used to thicken and form the jelly texture of the cheesecakes.
- Cream Cheese – Prepare the cheesecake filling by blending cream cheese with sour cream.
- Sour Cream – Add a tablespoon of sour cream for the smooth filling.
- Eggs – Eggs act as the binding agent. It will result in a smooth and rich cheesecake texture.
- Vanilla Essence – For aromatic flavors, add a teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Crushed Cookie Crumbs – Garnish the cheesecake with crushed cookie crumbs.
- Cornstarch – Adding cornstarch to the cheesecake mixture will not let it crack. The firm texture will be achieved with a teaspoon of cornstarch.
Steps To Make Red Lobster Style Cheesecake
1. Grind The Crust
Take Lorna Doone cookies and crush them nicely. Add a teaspoon of gelatin and a tablespoon of melted butter to the crushed cookies. Mix it evenly to form the crust base. Pat the mixture in a springform pan greased with oil.
2. Filling The Fillers
In a blender, add cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, butter, cornstarch, sugar, and a teaspoon of vanilla essence. Blend everything nicely until it is smooth and creamy. Pour the creamy filling onto the crust base.
3. It’s Oven Turn
Place the baking tray in the oven and bake the cheesecake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30-35 minutes. Remove the springform pan from the oven and remove the cake once it cools down.
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
How Will Red Lobster Style Cheesecake Look And Taste Like?
Red Lobster-style cheesecake looks smooth, firm, and decadent. Garnished with cookie crumbs makes it look more appealing and appetizing.
Red Lobster-Style Cheesecake Recipe
Red Lobster-style cheesecake is an amazing and decadent dessert. Blend the cheese, sour cream, eggs, and butter to prepare a firm cheesecake filling. For the crust base, use Lorna Doone cookies mixed with butter and gelatin. The copycat Lobster-style cheesecake will be ready.
5 from 2 votes
Print Recipe Pin Recipe Save
Prep Time 10 minutes mins
Cook Time 30 minutes mins
Total Time 40 minutes mins
Calories 530 kcal
- ½ cup Lorna Doone Cookies
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Knox Gelatin
- ½ cup Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Sour Cream
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 cup Crushed Cookie Crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
Prepare the crust by mixing the cookies with butter and gelatin.
Pat the mixture and spread it out in the springform pan evenly.
Blend cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, butter, cornstarch, sugar, and a teaspoon of vanilla essence.
Pour the cheesy filling into the crust.
Put the springform pan in the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35minutes.
Garnish the cheesecake with cookie crumbs.
Calories: 530kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 41g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 250mg | Fiber: 2g
Keyword Delicious Cheesecake, Red Lobster, Red Lobster Style-Cheesecake
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What kind of cheesecake does Red Lobster have?
Red Lobster has a variety of cheesecakes like sweet Italian cream, vanilla bean, key lime, and much more.
2. Can you buy a whole cheesecake from Red Lobster?
Yes, you can buy a whole cheesecake at Red Lobster. All the flavors have the option of buying the whole cheesecake.
3. How much is cheesecake at Red Lobster?
The cheesecake at Red Lobster is offered at a minimum price of $7.49.
4. What does sour cream do in cheesecake?
Adding sour cream to the cheesecake softens the texture and adds some more moisture to the cheesecake.
What are you waiting for? Prepare this decadent cheesecake just like Red Lobster at home. Refer to the above article for the details. Let us know how it goes in the comment section below.